The Coral Disease Working Group’s research will provide a greater understanding of the ways in which coral diseases can alter reef function and the conditions under which outbreaks may occur.
Working Group Members
- Working Group members bring international expertise and experience to this targeted research.
- Section of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Cornell University, USA
- Department of Biology and Geology, University of Southern Carolina-Aiken, USA
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography, University of Southern California, USA
- Unidad Académica de Sistemas Arrecifiales, Instituto de Ciencias del Mar y Limnologia, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Mexico
- Department of Molecular Microbiology and Biotechnology, Faculty of Life Sciences, Tel Aviv University, Israel
- Department of Marine Sciences, Universidad de Puerto Rico Mayagüez, Puerto Rico
- School of Marine and Tropical Biology, James Cook University & ARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies, Australia
- University of Guam Marine Laboratory, University of Guam, USA
- IMAGES: Coral Disease Working Group